The 7th year of the project Vizionaries 2017 presented its winners + photogallery
Prague, 7 December 2017: The seventh year of the project Visionaries 2017presented its winners. The best innovative achievements in the Czech business with significant social, technological or economic benefits were awarded. Some of the award-winning projects include, for example, growing femoral thigh bone endoprosthesis: solution for (auto) mobility for physically handicapped people, or a unique digitized workplace for art sculpture. In frame of the project Visionaries 2017 was also awarded one honorable mention.
This year, a jury of experts from state institutions, academic sphere and project partners has awarded in total 10 subjects. Laureate of Honorable Mention of the Expert Jury of the Project Visionaries 2017 was Pavel Železný. Awarded innovations were: the Knihoobudka project, which presents a public free library in the streets of the city. This project may become a public street workplace with a table, electricity and wifi connection.
“I wish to say that over the last 7 years, the whole process involving all sorts of pitfalls has brought us almost to perfection. The number of applications increases steadily as well as the quality of the projects submitted each year. “says David Kratochvíl, Chairman of the CzechInno Steering Committee.
“I am glad that several award winners from the Technology Agency have appeared among the award-winning companies – by the fact this is evidenced that the financial support provided by our agency to Czech applied research falls on fertile ground,” Petr Očko, chairman of the Czech Technology Agency.
The title Visionary 2017 for this year received:
- ALTEC a.s + Strojmetal Aluminum Forging s.r.o., award-winning innovation: STROJBAN – Transport pallet logistics system
- ASV Náchod, a.s. award-winning innovation: REVA – a system for monitoring and evaluating the operation of production machines
- Beznoska s.r.o., award-winning innovation: Rising tumorous thigh bone endoprosthesis
- Coming Plus, a.s., award-winning innovation: Tensograf – a unique tool for measuring and evaluating volume changes in materials
- Elbee Mobility s.r.o., award-winning innovation: Elbee vehicle – a unique solution for the mobility of physically disabled people
- ELCOM, a.s., Award-Winning Innovation: System of Remote and Predictive Maintenance of Machine Health
- Institute of Microelectronic Applications s.r.o., Award-winning Innovation: Platform “Open the Mobile”
- PPRoi Development s.r.o., award-winning innovation: PPROI – a unique system for increasing business efficiency
- PRAGOTHERM, facade service, s.r.o., award-winning innovation: Balclean’s photoactive, transparent coating system
- Secondary School of Stone and Sculpture, Hořice, award-winning innovation: Unique digitized workplace for art sculpture
“The Czech Export Bank supports innovation, and I very much like to pass on the award to the company that, in addition to being able to find sales abroad, also helps people,” said Petr Križan, Director of the International Relations and Communications Department of the Czech Export Bank, when awarding Elbee Mobility.
Jiří Holoubek, Chairman of the Board of ELCOM, as, President of the Czech Electrotechnical Association and member of the Board of Directors of the Confederation of Industry and Transport of the Czech Republic, was declared the personality of the Visionaries 2017 project, for its exceptional contribution in terms of supporting the development of innovation in the Czech Republic and activities aimed at raising awareness of important aspects of digitalisation of industry, dissemination of digital innovation, as well as the preparation of the young generation to participate in fully digitized industrial production.
The purpose of Visionaries is to mobilize the innovative potential of Czech SMEs and to help successfully commercialize the innovative ideas they have come to in the past. It is particularly important to learn about innovation in the field of innovation and to make the most of it.