Objectives of the project Visionaries 2014
- Introduce a reward Czech companies and entrepreneurs , specific authors of innovative products ( product, process or service ) , the so-called ” visionary” , thanks to which the company responds innovatively to economic development.
- Share innovative best practices across the business community .
- To popularize the results of research and development through nationwide media.
- Help these visionaries in the further development of innovative business with a view to effective commercialization of research and development.
Criteria for participation in the project
- The project Visionaries is designed for Czech companies and entrepreneurs with innovative potential and ability to respond to changing market and its needs
- The project can sign companies and entrepreneurs (natural persons and legal entities ) that operate in the Czech Republic in accordance with applicable law and are not insolvent pursuant to Act No. 182/2006 Coll. (The Insolvency Act) .
- The majority owner of the company are Czech entities.
- They managed to bring to life innovative products on the market and have been applied in practice.
The participant should meet at least one of the following characteristics :
- Creating an entirely new business that has not been created by anyone else .
- Creating a completely new framework for existing innovations . It is a way of using discovery or invention in another way and for any purpose .
- The discovery of the new market model .
- The high rate of successful use of grant funds in the innovation process.
Personal dimension and added value of a specific person or group of people within the company come up with innovations and extends the capability of the company forward.
The winner will be chosen jury composed of representatives of the project partners, academic and research institutions , government representatives and innovative business.
Receiving nominations companies in the project is carried out by 23 November 2014 via the online form located here .
If you have any questions about the project? E: email@example.com